Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Louisa!

Today is my sister Louisa's 2_th birthday. I don't know if she wants me to tell her age! Louisa could be lovingly described as free-spirited, open-minded, romantic, creative, earth-loving, and whimsical. She is very generous and believes that "what goes around comes around." She is a licensed massage therapist and is great at it.

She loves skin care and make up and has some of the nicest facial skin I've seen. She taught me how to wear make-up, how to dance, and how to open my first email account. She loves to laugh, read, tease, eat peanuts, ;) listen to music, and dance. When we were younger we formed a club for red heads complete with a secret handshake.

I always valued Louisa's opinion on my clothes, looks, actions, and secretly wanted to be her! When her favorite color was yellow, so was mine. Soon after she started shaving her legs, so did I (I was 8!). When she wanted to be a model, so did I. When she was in love with Joey from New Kids on the Block, he was my favorite too! I played clarinet and joined pit like she did. Even my best friend was her best friend's sister! What can I say? I love my older sister.

I have always looked up to her and I want her to know that I love her very much. I love to spend time with her and learn from her. Thanks "Maurice" for being my big sister and happy birthday!




4 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Jana! I love your family! Happy B-day Louisa!!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday to Louisa! As long as there is a 2 in front of your age it is ok to tell!:)

Unknown said...

Ah thanks Jana Banana! That is really sweet what you said about me! Love you too!

Anonymous said...

I'll leave my comment, if I can. Jana is as good with words as Louisa. That was very sweet. Love you both. Mom