Friday, April 11, 2008

"We came here to eat dinner and to party. This is a dinner party right?"

Can I just say I'm soo happy The Office is back? Rob and I both love this show! Last night's episode was so awkward it was hilarious. I loved it when Jim tried to leave Pam there.

For our fellow Office fans:
Michael Scott: [after sipping wine] That is sort of an oaky afterbirth.
Jim Halpert: What was that?

Dwight Schrute: Uh, what seems to be the problem officers?
Police officer: Not now Dwight.


Michael Scott: I also built this table.
Jim Halpert: What is that? Chestnut?
Michael Scott: No I think that is either pine or nortic cherry.
Jan: Pine.

Michael Scott: Man I would love to burn your candles!
Jan: You burn it you buy it!
Michael Scott: Oh good! I'll be your first customer!
Jan: You're hardly my first.
Michael Scott: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

4 comments:

Kelsy Thomson said...

When I read your post I laughed OUT LOUD!! I am SO glad the Office is back. And I too have to agree--that was one of the most awkward episodes I have ever seen. The after birth part had me rolling. I also loved the Tom Cruise part! He he. Good to hear from you guys.
Kelsy

Kim said...

Jacob and I loved it too! I liked the part when Dwight showed up and Pam whispered "Awesome!" And how about Jan's dancing?! Yeah, we're glad the office is back.

Mama Mia said...

We love love love the office too! I am so jealous you live in Hawaii! It is my fav vacation spot in the world!

Erin said...

Oh gosh! I'm so glad the show is back too! James and I felt soooo awkward during the show!