We did a lot of shopping and not much sightseeing like we did last year. I just realized I never posted about my trip last year. Last year we went to Galveston, saw dolphins, the Blue Bell ice cream factory, ate out a ton, shopped, and decorated. It was very humid last year.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Houston 2010
I decided last minute to go to Houston again for Spud Harvest break since Rob was going to be in Denver for work.
Just so you know, this is about the nastiest BBQ I've eaten, but I liked their sign.
We did a lot of shopping and not much sightseeing like we did last year. I just realized I never posted about my trip last year. Last year we went to Galveston, saw dolphins, the Blue Bell ice cream factory, ate out a ton, shopped, and decorated. It was very humid last year.
This year the weather felt perfect. We did lots of shopping and decorating. They have a huge house which I almost got lost in the first few days.
We also went kayaking which is always fun, until you realize you forgot sunscreen!
We ate some good food: Pufferbelly Restaurant, Red Mango, and Pei Wei

And we got pedicures. I thought my feet were cracked and dry beyond repair but the lady did a great job. She had to use what looked like a cheese grater though!
Jacob's billboard
A familiar-looking mannequin in Old Navy
Thanks Kim and Jacob for treating me so nicely. It was fun!
We did a lot of shopping and not much sightseeing like we did last year. I just realized I never posted about my trip last year. Last year we went to Galveston, saw dolphins, the Blue Bell ice cream factory, ate out a ton, shopped, and decorated. It was very humid last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you came again this year even if we didn't go to Galveston. We'll have to do that next year. :) Have you been keeping up with smothering your feet in Vaseline? Or is it time to get out the cheese grater again?
Lol! I've been pretty good about keeping my feet moisturized. They're still soft! I'm scared of the cheese grater. I look forward to Galveston!
Post a Comment