Monday, November 22, 2010
Other Summer Activities
One evening in July, the sky was an amazing orange and red color. We found out it was from a forest fire south of us. It felt like we were in a sci-fi movie.


For our anniversary, we invited Rob's siblings to join us at Rigby Lake a few miles south of us. It was a nice day to be in the water.
In August we went to Utah and drove out to the Manti temple. It was beautiful. It still has most of the original designs and decorations from when it was built. There were so many intricate details and bright colors everywhere. We had to park above the temple and walk through the grass trying to find the front door.


Some random sheep on the grounds. See the top of the temple?
Then we finally went to see The Lion King! I was so excited. Hearing the music live was amazing. The costumes and props were incredible.
My cousin Jenny Jo and Aunt Anne got to join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love that you explain that Jenny Jo and Aunt Anne went with you, but not that Will and I did. :P
Its really rude of you to post pictures of warm weather when its freezing outside!!!!!jk great pics!arizona slide thing looked way fun
I love the pictures of the sky. So cool. I'm glad you guys had a fun summer. It's good to see your blog again.
oh my goodness jana! your cousin jenny jo was in my orem single's ward and her mom...your aunt was my institute teacher!!! amazing women! small world.
Post a Comment