Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Happy Birthday

My birthday was about 3 weeks ago (I know this is totally overdue) and we were able to have a fun time with some of our friends. We went and saw Bride Wars (b-day girl's choice) which was a funny and cute movie.
Then we ate at El Mariachi's in Kaneohe-always good.
We got so stuffed but I had a coupon for free Coldstone ice cream so we had to go over there. I got my fave chocolate ice cream with brownie.Katelyn, Brandon, JamieNext we headed to the bowling alley at school. Bowling is always so much fun! I bowled over 100 both times. Before I took bowling at BYUI, I averaged about 43, now I'm usually in the 90s! Proof that you can actually learn and improve a skill with a little practice. (I got the "Most Improved" award in my bowling class).

Rob needs to kick higher if he wants to make the chorus line
Darlene found a way to improve her accuracy and save her back.Sweet Hips in action
Go Katelyn!
Beefy, Kanye, Ace, Dar, Banana, Dragon Warrior, Kick A, Sweet Hips
Then it was back to our apt. for chocolate cake and macadamia nut pie. I was so full that it didn't even taste that good (it tasted great the next day though). Rob insisted that I blow out candles this year (which took 2 or 3 tries!) :( and then he surprised me with gifts. He tells me every year that he forgot to get me something or he couldn't get to the store, and I believe him. This year was almost true because he didn't get them until 2 days before. I got The Office season 1, so now we have all 4 seasons, "P.S. I Love You," "Dan in Real Life," and Rhianna's cd.

It was such a fun birthday!

4 comments:

Shanae said...

Happy Birthday, looks like you had an AWESOME day !!

Kim said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday. I love getting free cold stone ice cream! And now I want to try some macadamia nut pie!

SABigler said...

looks like you had a fun day, we wish that we could have celebrated with you!!!! love you lots!!!

Alley Times said...

Dang girl! You're getting old. And, I loved Dan In Real Life, the best line ever comes from that movie, "murderer of love". oh yeah. Glad it was a good day!