Thursday, February 12, 2009

"That which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet."


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

I just wanted to make a post about one of my best friends I met in Hawaii. When we lived in our studio apt, Rose and Jess lived 3 doors down. We met one Sunday, soon after we moved here, and I thought she was so loud and talkative. After our first conversation though, they gave us their extra TV to borrow while we lived here. This automatically moved them to the “awesome” level in our book.

Then Rose invited me over to workout with her. After that, we worked out almost everyday for months. We would mix it up with different videos and going to the gym, but our favorite workout was Hip Hop Abs with "Shaun T, Shaun T".

Many of our workouts turn into a chat session and we put more effort into our conversation than our exercise; but hey, we were both able to see results from our consistency.

Last July we both moved into new apartments and they moved wards :( so we stopped hanging out as much. But this year we are making a better effort to spend time together, and last week we worked out 4 days in a row!

I love making no-bake cookies with Rose.

I love using the Deceptively Delicious cookbook to make healthy food and leaving out all the vegetables :)

I love our late night chats with both of them.

I love watching movies on their HUGE tv (which was more fun when we all laid under the covers on their full-size bed in their studio, lol).

And I love how loud and fun Rose is! She is C-R-A-Z-Y!

I know she has a ton of friends, but I’m glad I can call her one of my best friends! I’m glad they are expecting their first baby and I’m sad I’ll move right before she is born. I’m also glad Jess is from southeast Idaho so there is a possibility we will live close to each other again. But even if they stay in Hawaii, at least I’ll get to see her when we come back. Love ya Rosie!

No comments: