I just got a call from the school I work at and all Oahu public schools are closed tomorrow. This is because of the predicted strong winds and rain. I hope the weather isn't as horrible as they're predicting-winds up to 50-60 mph-but if it gives me an extra day home I'm not complaining too much.
When I hung up I had butterflies in my stomach because I was so excited.
What makes it better is that we have Monday off for MLK Jr. day. And wanna know what's even better than that? Saturday is my birthday! My whole life I've rarely had to go to school or work on my birthday. It either fell on MLK day or we would get a snow day. Just wanted to share my joy (and a pretty picture).

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jana. You are our baby now share the same birthday. What a special day. PS. I love your butterflies in the stomach picture.
Hey Rob and Jana! How are you guys? I was way excited to find you on the Hanna's page because I have been hoping you are doing well. Todd talks about you two, and how fun it was in Hawaii. Hope all is going good, you guys look like you have been having fun!
Happy Belated Birthday Jana! Hope you guys are doing great!!!
Post a Comment