On the 6th we met Katelyn and Brandon at Waimea to watch the big waves. The water was closed for swimming unless you had 2 fins and experience at Waimea. The surfing waves in the distance were 20 feet. Of course it doesn't look as big on camera as it does in person.
Then we drove up to the heiau (temple) on Pupukea. It has a great view of Waimea.
Me in the mosquito breeding ground
We've eaten twice at Papa Ole's to get the garlic chicken. So greasy yet delicious.
We went with Katelyn & Brandon and Dar & Asa to the dollar theater in Honolulu to watch Australia and Twilight. We want to own this movie!
It has been cold and windy here. I feel like it's never gonna be beach weather again. I'm actually wearing jeans and a jacket to work everyday and still getting cold. I know, I'm a baby.
I miss seeing this at night and I miss working there on Tuesday nights. That was seriously the highlight of my week for the 14 months I worked there.Stay tuned...another post to follow soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment