Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun at the Beach

This Saturday we drove up to the north shore and met our friends/neighors Scott and Ashlyn at the beach. We have a lot of fun with the Biglers.
Scott and Rob looking for crabs.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Have you gotten to wear your collection of swimsuits to the beach by now? You look cute. (You are brave to post pics of yourself in your swimsuit)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've worn all of them. I want a new one though. I tried one on at a modbe party and it was perfect. Too bad we don't have any money. I carefully chose pictures that wouldn't show flaws.

Mama Mia said...

Jana! Hi it is your cousin-in-law Mia! Love these pictures of the beach. Hawaii is my favorite place on Earth. We are going to Maui for the 1st time this Feb.! It looks like you are enjoying your island life!