Monday, November 5, 2007
Happy Birthday!
Today is Rob's 29th birthday. What did he decide to do to celebrate? Homework. Like usual. After we eat his favorite meal (beef stroganoff) he'll open presents and eat the Snickers ice cream sandwiches we bought and then we'll watch a movie-our favorite way to chill and relax. We thought about going to the beach today but it was raining. Thanks everyone for the calls and cards. Here are some pictures of the birthday boy. So handsome!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope you had a happy birthday Rob! How's all your reading coming along? It was fun to talk to you both.
Happy Birthday Rob!
Happy Birthday Rob!
Hey, this is joseph anderson leaving a comment. Melanie and I have looked through your blog. It is nice to see what is happening with you all.
Oh, by the way, happy birthday rob, I wish I knew when it was so that I could call ya, oh well, maybe next year. take care, Joseph Anderson
Post a Comment