I don't know what it is and if anyone can explain, please do, but ants love rubber here. This is a fake rat our neighbors put on our window sill covered in ants. They also love the rubber backing of our bathroom rugs and almost every week we have tons of ants all over the bottom of the rugs no matter how clean they and the floor are.
This is one of the roosters that goes around squawking every morning right outside our window. Sometimes it makes me jump it's so loud.
This cute little guy was in our kitchen last night. I hope he eats the ants! He's the 3rd one we've had in our kitchen and the smallest. He had such cute toes and an orange nose. 



4 comments:
Have you had any cockroaches? We are moving there in January and i just hate cockroaches with a passion...
Yeah. We have had several but not as many as some other people have. We just keep our apt. very clean and keep cockroach traps and poison out. It's an ongoing battle though. They come out in the dark. I hate them too!
I'm surprized that you didn't show the lovely cockroaches. Of course,they run so quick you probably can't get a picture! Mom
oops! I should have written "they run so quickly". My bad grammar is showing. Mom again
Post a Comment