Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Time!

I love that my job allows me 3 months off during the summer. We get to spend lots of quality time with family and friends. My parents and oldest sister, Anna, came to visit us in June and we took them to Yellowstone. My parents hadn't been in 38 years. It was fun sharing it with them, even though it was still chilly.
Then we got to host the Bischoff Family Reunion at Bear Lake. This was a surprise highlight of the reunion when all the moms dressed up and tap danced.
Minus 2 husbands and a granddaughterAnother important event in June was my sister Louisa's wedding.

This is the best picture I have with the most people looking at the camera.
My brother and sisters are among my best friends. It's so fun to be adults together, even though we don't always act like adults.

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

that tap dancing picture is awesome. Your family is awesome.

Anonymous said...

You guys...not acting like adults...poppycock! - Steph J.

Kim said...

It was such a fun summer! Great memories!

Mary Boyd said...

These pictures are so great! I love the one of Bear Lake... I really wanted to visit there sometime because I heard it was gorgeous.