Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward to this Summer...

A FREE trip to Washington D.C., Mt. Vernon, and Gettysburg through work. Now that I've been teaching U.S. history, this trip will be so much more meaningful. I can't wait to bring back pictures and souvenirs to show my students next year.

The family reunion at Bear Lake. Where all my immediate family will be able to attend (minus 1 bro-in-law)

A trip to Oregon to visit my aunts and cousins. This is my cousin Jordyn at the last reunion.

And.....

A trip to OAHU!!
We are so excited to be going back, but we're sad most of our friends have or will be graduated by June. We'd love to meet up with anyone who will still be there. Let us know.

June is going to be a busy month, but so much fun!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That will be a busy and exciting month! I can't believe how fast its coming.
I didn't get your address in time but I'm hosting a pampered chef party this Thursday (Mar. 31) at 7:30. You should come!

James and Elizabeth said...

That sounds like SOOOOOOO much fun. I'm a bit jealous. Take lots of Pictures and share your adventures with us.

Kim said...

Your summers are always so busy but fun!! I loved your first trip to D.C. Wish I could be there for this one too. That is awesome that you get to go again for free. I'm also jealous of your trip to Hawaii! I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion!

SABigler said...

WHAT, you get to go to Oahu!!!!!!!! so happy for you two and wish that we could go back too! seriously have fun and take lots of pictures and eat lots of yummy food that is only on Oahu. oh how it makes me miss our beach days together!!!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

you are so busy! we need to plan a trip to O'ahu together. We just went in January and we didn't even try to see anyone...everyone is gone pretty much... Hope you are doing well. We should chat soon!