I really want to update my blog, but our camera has gone missing and that's where our recent pictures are. Without pictures, I don't know what to post.
This is what I would post if I had pictures:
I had a fun birthday in January where Rob's whole family went bowling.
In February my mam-maw passed away. We fortunately got to attend the funeral.
We took a trip to Texas to meet our niece Katie.
My brother and wife just had a baby a week ago-Liam. We're going down to see him in 2 weeks.
The snow has melted here. Yay! But now the wind has come.
This week I am having a Poetry and Pie Night for my students. They are going to read or recite poems for their families and classmates, and then we'll have pie and dessert afterward.
And that's about it. I know without pictures it's not that fun to read, but we are staying busy. Rob is traveling for work but gets to come home on weekends. And I only have 9 weeks left of school!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The poetry and pie night sounds fun. Do they recite poems they wrote? When are you going to Oregon? Is Rob going with you? Ok, I guess I should just call you. :)
They can do poems by them or another author. We're flying out of Portland for Hawaii so we're going there the weekend after the reunion. Yes he is. :)
Post a Comment