We helped set up for the reception which was very fancy. I never saw a gym look so nice. William needed some help tying the bows. Who am I kidding? Mine didn't look much better.


They made all the food which consisted of a variety of kabobs, a chocolate fountain, and a candy table with personalized candy bags to fill up. Everything was ready for the BIG DAY.

Monday, July 19, 2010
Pre-Wedding Festivities
Right after school let out we headed down to Utah to spend time with family before the wedding. We went to the Red Butte Gardens at Univ. of Utah and also the aquarium. We got to pet sting rays which was awesome, and see the penguins.





It was great to spend time together before their big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad to see you are blogging again even if you stole some of my pictures! We had such a good time there. It went by way too fast! I love the ones of you and Will. So cute!
Those were great pictures, Jana. I hadn't seen a picture of the tables before and they look very nice don't they. That was cute of you and Will together. This is my weak attempt at writing a comment! :)
Post a Comment