Monday, May 10, 2010

Ocho de Mayo

Will and Heather came up to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this past weekend. We made cheese enchiladas, Spanish rice, and salsa for dinner (yum!).

Will and Heather found a pinata at a yard sale and brought that up. We busted that open and ate way too much chocolate. They stuffed it with the good stuff!
Check out that powerhouse swingWe finished the evening with the hot tub, homemade shakes, and then watched Nacho Libre. I think William was the only one to stay awake for the entire thing cuz it was late.

I love that we've been able to see Will and Heather once a month since at least November. Their wedding date is coming up soon! I know they're excited and so are we!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Whoa, you posted 2 weeks in a row! I love Will's coat with flip flops combo. Only in Rexburg. I'm jealous y'all can get together so much. Can't wait to see everyone in less than a month!!!

Chad and Carole said...

I love that you did the pinata outside on the playground...what if a kid wanted to play? Too bad for them! The closest thing "mexican" we got for the 5th was Rotel Dip! Ha!

Sara Duffin said...

I know them!!