Monday, July 19, 2010

William and Heather's Wedding

It was a gorgeous Saturday morning as we all got ready to head to the Salt Lake City Temple. After an 8 month engagement, we were all ready to finally see them married. So many family and friends got to be there. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was holding back tears the whole time. You can just see how happy they make each other and how much they love each other. I am so happy that William found someone so wonderful. I was always nervous to think that one day we would have another sister. What would she be like? Would we get along? The answer is, yes. She's great and she fits right in.
Quite the crowd.
One of my favorite picsLook at that beautiful June weatherNow this is one I was excited to see. We took this almost 6 yrs ago at my wedding. I was 19.5 and he was almost 18. We decided to recreate it.What do you think?

They had their wedding luncheon at Olive Garden. Yummy!!
The kabobs they made were so good.These are the candy bags you could fill
Rob's sis. Tamera and parents got to come, as well as several people we grew up with in Tennessee.
They danced for each other with a little help from Heather's Hawaiian friend. It's about a minute and a half long video. I can't wait to watch this when we're all old!


Well, it was a perfect day for my little brother and I'm so happy for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun. I can't imagine being engaged for 8 months. They most really, really be in love.

Lou said...

Well, I must say about the pic of you & Will: Jana you look EXACTLY the same and Will, you look better! You're quite the handsome devil. heehee (what was with the Tennessee hair?)