Monday, February 15, 2010

BYU vs Air Force

In November we went to the BYU vs. Air Force game with family and friends. It was chilly and I couldn't even see the ball, but it was fun to be there! I like the atmosphere of football games, but I don't get into the games much. I understand football, I just can't see what's happening when I'm way up in the stands! I'm too blind.
It's fun seeing the Dalleys so often.Will and Heather took us to a BBQ restaurant afterward, The Smokehouse in Provo, that had delicious pulled pork BBQ. It made me miss TN!

We also got to see the Duffins. Well, 2 of them.
The last time we had seen Jack he was only this big.
We actually went down to UT again last weekend and he's, surprise, even bigger. We didn't get another pic though.

2 comments:

glarcy said...

It's amazing what a good pair of glasses can do... you should try it :)

Kim said...

Yeah, I never really go to the games to actually watch the game. It's just fun to be there and brings back good memories from high school. I'm glad you could go and have fun and see some of your friends again.