August was a busy and fun month. I decided since I didn't have a teaching job, I would go visit my parents and sister and help them do some projects around the house. My brother Will got to go with me too. It was fun flying together and we ate a lot of candy from Winco.
We painted Anna's room green and added the sunflower border she wanted.
Will reaching the high parts for me

Anna had to sleep on an air mattress while her room was under construction. Mom's pretending to be asleep.

I don't have the completed pictures of the new door and base boards because I had to come back to Idaho for my job. I got hired over the phone.


We ate at Cracker Barrel with Mam-aw and Pap-aw and Uncle Mike and Aunt Elaine. I love Cracker Barrel! I'm glad I got to see Aunt Elaine because she unexpectedly passed away in November from kidney failure. I have good memories of holidays and birthdays with her.

On a brighter note, Tennessee was beautiful as usual. This is our back yard; I miss the green.
5 comments:
No one's commented! That tree is HUGE now. I was sure it wouldn't make it. And the green! Utah never gets that green and I miss it too. The room looks so different. Not at all like when I lived in it. Remember when we used to pretend to be asleep when someone would walk in? How silly we were. Let's do it again sometime. =)
I'm shocked that Louisa beat me to commenting! I wish I could've come last summer when you guys were there. I also can't believe how big the tree has grown. I remember it being as tall as Will.
Hey, just plan to all come to Tennessee this summer and we will tackle another project. I take the green for granted until visitors come and say how pretty it is! Helps me look through new eyes. Mom
glad you got to visit your fam before your job started. it looks beautiful, i love all the green too!
You guys are adorable! It looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment