I thought I would feel better after that.
Not the case.
2 hours later I threw up again. This time Louisa, who had met us to give us her GPS, took me back to her place in Logan. I slept that night and most of the day before I felt better. I was lucky enough to be there the week she was moving to Salt Lake so we spent the days packing.
Lou rented a Uhaul and we made our way down to SLC. Instead of making several trips up to the 3rd floor, our inventive brother rigged up a pulley system to her balcony. It took a lot longer but saved us energy. :)
In the Uhaul
You should have seen us move the mattress upstairs. Will was in the back, Lou the front, and me the side. At one point, Lou was telling Will to slow down, Will was holding it at chest level so Lou wouldn't have to bend down and he kept pushing it into her legs, I was laughing my head off, then they both dropped it and I was balancing it on my head. We about died laughing. That was pretty much how the whole week was: a ton of laughing. It felt so good!After we got her all moved in I spent a few days there. Then I stayed at my aunt Anne's house in Orem. We hiked to the Y at BYU on Memorial Day and had a BBQ that night. It was fun spending time with my aunt and cousins.




Help!!
Meanwhile, Rob had gone down to AZ as planned and he got sick soon after I did. He spent most of his trip sleeping and throwing up. He felt bad because he couldn't socialize much with his family. He did get to see Mariah's graduation though which was the purpose of the trip.
Meanwhile, Rob had gone down to AZ as planned and he got sick soon after I did. He spent most of his trip sleeping and throwing up. He felt bad because he couldn't socialize much with his family. He did get to see Mariah's graduation though which was the purpose of the trip.Rob's cousin Dan and wife Raeann


1 comment:
Hey this is Kellie (sister Anderson from the Temple in Laie) I found your blog some time ago and noticed you were in AZ. I been here for that last month to welcome my brother home from his mission. What part of AZ did you go. I am in Mesa.
Post a Comment