Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Trips part 2: Pocatello, Idaho

A few weeks after getting back to Idaho, Kim and Jacob invited us down to their place for the weekend. Then my sis Louisa and bro Will joined us last minute.

I went to work with Kim at the bakery. It was fun to be around such yummy food all day and I went home feeling sick from all the sugar. Kim also let me keep the tips we earned that day!That night we went to their church's spaghetti dinner: spaghetti is still my fave!
They had a silent auction and Lou really wanted this quilt, but she didn't want to look cheap so she bid for it, then had me bid so she could out bid me. She was happy to get it.Waiting for the Redbox
If you're ever driving through Pokey look for this employee dancing outside Little Caesar's. She was funny to watch.
The girls gave each other pedicures while we watched a movie.
We went to the Popcorn Store and sampled all the flavors. We got Jalapeno Cheddar and Huckleberry.
We went to the park and Jacob taught us the game Bocce ball. I won!
Lou pretending she's the mom from "The Boy with the Striped Pajamas."
We had fun playing around.Kim and Lou are such girls!

3 comments:

glarcy said...

wow...that was one scary slide :)

I think I now need to see "The Boy with the Striped Pajamas."

Wahines in Bikinis said...

Jana=Hot stuff!

Kim said...

Haha! I think I only saw the crazy little caesar's girl once after this. Your post made me actually miss Pokey. I guess there really were some good things about it. That was a fun weekend.