Friday, January 9, 2009

Potts Party

Almost all of Rob's immediate family came for his commencement in December. We were just missing 8 of the grandkids. It was so much fun to see family after being away for a year. Kareena and Matt surprised us by bringing their daughter who we hadn't met yet, and Tony and Nicole brought their daughter as well. It was a fun surprise! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate while they were here and we had horrible flooding the first day. It rained every day they were here.

My friend Rose's apt was among those ruined :(


Going to the beach at Turtle Bay

Playing Cranium and Dominoes

Matt not so sure about the sushi
Kohl's not a fan either

Kohl

Nicole and Emma

Party of 16 at Kua'Aina

Brian and Krystal's surf lesson from Nate

I'm glad they were fans of this place

Watching the Canoe Pageant at PCC


Spear tossing

"He asked for a 13 and they drew a 31..."

Tony's inner Tongan drummer came out



Tamera and Krystal at the Luau


Jimmy and Kohl getting out of the rain

At Kahana Bay

My fav pic of Rob and Brian. Besides swimming under rainbows, they enjoyed a moonlit stroll on the beach...

2 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

It was probably so great to see family after so long. I know I die and it is usually like 6 months if that. Sorry the weather was crapy for them but hey the company was nice. Congrats Rob. Where are you guys headed now?

Jana and Rob said...

We are back in Hawaii till I finish all of my courses in April. They only had graduation in Dec and June, but since I finished in April they wanted me to walk in December. We will be headed to Rexburg in April for my training as an Insurance Examiner.