Wednesday November 5 was Rob's birthday. It was a pretty important birthday since he reached a new decade. That's right, our age difference is now even more noticeable. (We're 6 yrs and 2 months apart.) We celebrated throughout the week by eating a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from Ted's Bakery, opening gifts and cards from family and friends, eating at California Pizza Kitchen with Mike and Angie on Friday, getting free Cold Stone ice cream, and Saturday night I surprised him with a party. We had a BBQ and s'mores with our friends. Most the girls just talked while the guys played football. All in all I hope Rob had a wonderful birthday week. Thanks everyone for the cards, gifts, calls, and texts. I love you Rob!
Pics from the party

6 comments:
I'm glad Rob had a happy birthday and that you were able to surprise him with a party. It is weird to see everyone there wearing shorts cause it is already so cold here! I wish I could come back to visit you and soak up some sun!
Happy Birthday Rob! It's so fun to see all those old faces... and some new ones! I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Looks like you had a great birthday week!
Happy Birthday ROB! Sorry, we were not able to make it :(
Happy Birthday rOb... you're awesome... sorry you football team sucks !!! freakin Tui...
Thanks for inviting us to the BBQ. Happy Birthday Rob. You two are a cute couple.
Happy Birthday!. . . I hope you know that Mikey's singing was a for the whole family.
p.s. I got a sweet word verification: sogemb
Post a Comment