So Rob and I decided to go out of our shells a little with our costumes... This is the first time we've dressed up together. When we spotted this costume at the store early in Oct. we were very excited, but as Halloween got closer, I was getting a little nervous. But it turned out to be really funny and I'm glad Rob talked me into it.
We went to 2 Halloween parties and both were a lot of fun. Both the Rondo's and Jamie did a great job decorating their houses. Everyone had awesome costumes. I forgot how much fun Halloween can be when you dress up!
Dave & Sara (Grease)
Erin & Aaron (Juno), Asa & Darlene
Jamie
Katelyn & Brandon, "Ice, Ice, Baby" (just not the same in a diaper)

9 comments:
rob is a creepy baby! hahaha you guys are too funny!!
Stop collaborate and listen, Kate and Brandon are here with a brand new invention. The haunted PCC was worth every penny. Thanks for the invite. Love the blog name, but not the tights. We on a roll its time to go solo, Yo word to your mother....ice ice baby too cold.
you guys had fabulous costumes! I loooove them! looks like it was a great party!
Your costumes are soo funny! Makes me want to do funny costumes next year. Halloween is always more fun when you dress up, huh?
I am dieing at the baby costumes too funny! The picture of you both crying is the best!
uh . . . wow? freaky bro. the bonnet adds just the right touch. um . . . yeah.
Janny Bannany
How funny! You guys look awesome. Remember when we would go swimming and I'd make you carry me around the pool like a big baby? I especially like the big bottle and rattle. You always know how to make me laugh. Love ya, Sis!
Your costumes are hilarious! I love the freckles.... they really add to the 'baby' look :)
It takes a really confident man to wear those tights! Go Rob!! I would NEVER be able to get Chad in a pair...in fact, I don't know if I'd wear them myself.
Post a Comment