
So we went to see Twilight last night and I LOVED it! I've heard some mixed reviews and heard that people didn't like the acting or how they changed things from the book. I thought the acting was fine. In the book there is a lot of stuff going on in Bella's head but that is hard to portray on screen. I thought she did a good job. I also think they had good chemistry together as a couple. As for the things they changed, sometimes it's necessary in order to make a movie. I don't think they left out anything important. I wanna know your opinion even if you disagree with me.
I'm going again tonight with a bunch of girl friends and I'm so excited! It's so much fun when everyone you're with is just as excited as you. Last night people were clapping as the characters were shown for the first time. Ha ha! All the girls were gaga over Jacob and Edward. Do you like when people in the theater really get into a movie? I think it makes it more fun except when their noise covers up the dialogue! Anyway, I was pleased with the movie and had an enjoyable time watching it with the fellow Twilight fans. By the way, Rob liked the movie too so maybe you can drag your husband along.

4 comments:
I can't wait to see the movie. just reading your post made me even more excited. enjoy watching it again.
Cute idea with the cookies. Haven't read the books so I think I'll love the movie.
I was dissapointed witht the actor who played Jacob, in the movie he was not convincing at all. I loved the rest of the cullen family, they were good. Im still up in the air about having kristin stewart as Bella. I pictured her much hotter in my mind.
I'm so glad you LOVED it! Apparently nobody else did? Mary and I loved it. We were giggling and holding hands and so excited. I thought it was awesome! I new ahead of time who wouldn't enjoy it as much. LOL. I don't have very refined opinions so I'm easy to please!
Post a Comment