So you know how all the TVs are switching to digital signal in February? I found this video showing what this change is going to mean for some of the elderly people. Please, if you live by some older relatives, go help them! This video is funny but I feel bad for her. I can just imagine my grandparents doing the same thing...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"it that is Los Angles?" hehehe thanks for sharing I laughed so hard. I can totally imagine my grandma doing the same thing. Thank goodness for neighbors.
I totally empathize with that woman! I feel that way about anything technilogical. SOmetimes I wonder if all these "advancements" are worth the headache and confusion. Hoenstly, I am content in my cableless environment. I can do w/o!
I can just see Grandma doing that? I was confused! I will have to get Josh or Will over there b/c I have no IDEA what that guy was talking about.
Post a Comment