Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Surprise in the Drive Thru

So I was sitting in the McDonald's drive thru, minding my own business, checking out their posters, when I look up and see this!


I was so shocked to see this familiar face all the way at a McDonald's in Hawaii. For those that don't know, I dated Daryl in high school. He was actually my first date when I turned 16. So when I got home to tell Rob about it, I look at my cup and he was on there too!


My dad had told me he won this money but I did not expect to see his face all over. If you know how small my town is, you'll understand how weird it is to see someone from there, that I know, on McDonald's stuff! Crazy.

3 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

I have absolutely no idea who he is! I'm going to have to dig out my yearbooks now!

Anonymous said...

That is so crazy that you know this guy.

Will said...

Wow! i remember him. that's crazyyyyyy!