Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)!

Or as they say in France: Joyeux Anniversaire. Or in Hawaiian: Hau`oli Lā Hānau.



So these 2 lovebirds get to celebrate their birthdays in September. Kim's is today and Jacob's the 24th. We are proud of all their accomplishments. Kim is amazing on the piano, at cross stitching, and at cooking. She's also read every book you can think of. Jacob became a dentist when he was 26! He also knows how to make smart financial investments. I am amazed at how dedicated they can be to eating healthy and exercising. They are both very smart and spiritually mature. I love talking to Kim all the time and we love having Jacob in the family. Happy birthday you two! By the way, you have a belated surprise coming in the mail! I'm so excited for you to get it! This is how I expect you'll look when you get it.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Hi Rob and Jana. I found your blog through Mayo and Katie's. Just wanted to say hi. It sounds like you guys are having fun and loving Hawaii! Hope everything is going well.

Kim said...

Thanks Jana! Although I don't know how thankful I am that you put those pictures on here. We'll have to get you back! Thanks for helping me have a happy birthday.

Melissa said...

26!?

that's is so young to become a dentist!

Chad and Carole said...

Hmmm, kimmy I could probably help with some fun pics from girls camps of the past!

Mama Mia said...

Those pictures are funny...hope you like your surprise a little more than your picture! Happy Birthday you two!

Alley Times said...

umm...too bad they're married. They sounded so nice. Do they like long walks on the beach at sunset also? J/K! I'd like to see the camp pics that chad and carole are talking about. On a serious and sincere note, it is awesome what they have been able to do. People like that are too rare. I'd be willing to learn from them how they do it.