Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Game Night

Sunday, our friends the Howards had the Crosbys, Jones, and us over to play games. We played Cranium family fun edition (which is easier and faster), girls against guys. It ended up being a forfeit because they had to put kids to bed. I introduced most of them to rotel which they liked. I also took over homeade cinnamon-raisin bread from our bread machine. It was so good and disappeard fast! Rob and I stayed and played Swap and Munchkin with Kim and Nate until 1 am. Nate won Munchkin both times. We need to have a rematch!

Kim & Nate and Shanae's baby Krew
Me (see my new glasses), Shanae, Melissa, Kim
Little Nate

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love your new glasses! So cute!
Game night sounds fun. We miss doing that with our friends.

Leah Remillet said...

Oh - These pictures bringback such great memories! Tva has such a quality to it that just can't be beat! Miss you guys! The pic of you gals - you all look beautiful - Seriouly stunning!

Erin said...

i totally agree with leah, looks like a blast! game nights in TVA are always the best!