Sunday, June 1, 2008
They're Coming!
My sister Kim and her husband Jacob are coming to Hawaii TOMORROW!!! They are our first family members to visit and we are so excited! We have a lot of fun things planned and I can't wait. Jacob just graduated from dental school a couple weeks ago and he celebrated by buying a big screen TV. Kim celebrated by booking a trip to Hawaii. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, I wish we had something to celebrate so I could book a flight to Hawaii. Where are they going to sleep?
They're gonna stay at our place and we're gonna stay at our friends' place who have a bigger apartment.
oh how exciting!!! I hope everything works out! if you need anything more, let me know!
Hope you all have fun...how can you not have fun in PARADISE!
LOL you caught me, I guess I should have quoted you rather than stole your poetic writing, I totally copied and pasted from you!!!:) I just couldn't say it any better than you, does that me I am a plagiarist?
Post a Comment