Our friend Todd, who we met last summer with APX, came out to stay with us on Tuesday. I didn't get to do everything with them because of work but we have had fun so far.
On Tues. they went to Pearl Harbor then boogie-boarding at Hukilau.
On Wed. they went scuba diving at Electric Beach. They saw lots of fish, an eel, and a turtle but sadly no shark. Then they walked around Haleiwa and got Shave Ice from Matsumoto's.
Thursday we went to the PCC which was a fun experience.
Friday Rob and Todd tried surfing at Turtle Bay and saw more turtles.
Saturday we went to Pali Lookout, the Swap Meet, hiked Diamond Head (I didn't almost bust a lung this time-I'm getting in shape!), and ate at Kua 'Aina Sandwich-so good! When we got home we roasted marshmallows on our stove and made s'mores.
Today we watched conference and hung out at the apt. Right now they are at the priesthood session. Our camera is broken so we had to get pictures from Todd. Sorry there aren't any from scuba diving or the beach. He leaves on Tuesday morning. :(

Shell lei greeting at PCC. I was at work for the first few hours.
Showing off the tats. Todd was in love with his. :)
Wait, where are we going?
Orchid greeting at the Ali'i Luau. It was fun to try the Hawaiian food and have entertainment while we ate. We saw several people from church and school working there.Imu Demonstration
Waiting to eat.
Todd slept on our floor at the foot of our bed. Although we have a small apt. it's not too bad having guests over so who's next?

3 comments:
Jana and Rob
How are you? It's looks very fun!
I like the pictures.
I changed my blog to this.
http://cafedekosaka.blogspot.com/
I try to update our pictures.
Naomi
Oh Jeff and I will be next! You guys truly live in paradise. AND you don't have to sell security systems. Awesome.
Kelsy
This made me really excited for our trip in June! I can't wait!! You look pretty in all your pictures. Everyone looks so tan.
Post a Comment