Monday, November 19, 2007

Little Women

Lately I have been reading Little Women. It is a good book and actually makes it feel more wintry here, even though I take it to the beach to read. I like to compare the girls in the book to my sisters and me. I know Louisa would be Jo because she loves to write and be creative and do things spontaneously. Kim would be Beth because she loves music and is (or used to be) quiet, sweet, and helpful :). I would probably be Amy because I was always worried about my nose, clothes, and looks and used to being a little spoiled. That leaves Anna as Meg since she is the oldest sister. Of course our mom is as wonderful as "Marmee." I'm about halfway through the book. I watched the movie a long time ago but have forgotten what happens.

4 comments:

Ben and Cortney said...

Hey Rob and Jana,

Thanks for your blogspot address, looks like Jana does a good job putting cool things on here.

Feel free to check out our blog
benandcortney.blogspot.com

there isnt much there yet but Cortney will get busier with it once Austin comes.

Good to hear from you again.

Kim said...

I love Little Women too! But I haven't read it for a long time. I would always compare the girls to us too. Of course I don't like being Beth though b/c she dies!

Kim said...

P.S. I tagged you. Look at my blog.

Mama Mia said...

Jana-How fun! I grew up loving little women. I love that your family fits all the parts!