Everything laid out and ready
I love having so much room for my clothes now. Rob only has the 2 small drawers on his side filled up. It is so nice having matching furniture in our bedroom! We bought matching lamps, similar paintings, and I'm going to make matching table runners for the dresser and nightstands.I found out assembling furniture is very relaxing for me. I've always liked somewhat tedious tasks that I can let my mind wander during. Well, it's time for me to go to bed and enjoy my new furniture!







5 comments:
i love that big dresser from ikea! brady has it in his room along with the tall one, they are fabulous! ikea is the beST!
Good job! They look great. I always end up letting Jacob do most of the assembling cause I can't ever follow the confusing directions. I can't wait till I can have matching bedroom furniture.
Yo are so handy. I think i would have just waited for James to do it all. I love the dresser and night stands, great taste. Enjoy
This is Tayler and Kayla. We love the new furniture. I bet it is awesome to have so much space to put your stuff.
nice choices! makes me excited to be able to pick out furniture.
Post a Comment