Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fourth of July

Yeah, this is way late, but if I don't do my old posts, I won't want to do my new ones. I've been slacking at blogging. My job has become my life! Well, here we go.

Willie boy came up from Utah to celebrate with us. We started with patriotic pancakes. I made homemade whipped cream and butter.
Next, we found ourselves at the parade which was fun but took way too long. They had huge breaks in between the floats. Rob was a good sport to let me stay the whole time; probably because he was doing this for most of it.
Then we went down to Rob's brother Tony's house for a barbecue.
We had great seats by the Snake River, after we walked a mile with all our stuff!
We were so close that ashes and cardboard were falling on us. It was a fun fourth except when the guy in the house behind us started dancing on his balcony in his boxers.

Waiting and eating cotton candy
Jonathan got burned by a sparkler.
Poor kid was traumatized,
but he soon gave in and tried again

3 comments:

SABigler said...

i don't mind your late posts, i love hearing what you guys are doing and then seeing pics. miss you two, i was thinking back to hawaii days and missing it, all of it! lets go back, but on a vacation so we can do everything we want, eat out and stay at turtle bay!!!! that would be sweet!

Will said...

Dang! That is from a long time ago. :) I'm happy to see you have mine and Heather's blog linked from your blog. :)

Kim said...

Those pancakes look so yummy! Can you come back and make me some? We missed being there for the 4th this year. Wonder where we'll be next year...