Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kauai

Our last week in Hawaii we went to Kauai with Brandon and Katelyn. It was so amazing! It is the prettiest Hawaiian island of the 3 I've been on. It's what I pictured Hawaii would look like before I went there. We saw some beautiful places, enjoyed the most peaceful sunsets, and hiked the most breathtaking hike. And to top it off, we were there with some of our BEST friends. I just wish we would have planned for 4 days instead of 2.

On the plane ride home I started bawling because it sank in that in a week we would be flying on another plane, leaving this gorgeous paradise. Visiting Kauai did not make leaving any easier. I hope you enjoy our pictures and that you can visit there one day. (There are 46 pics!)

3 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

I glad you guys had so much fun...Hawaii looks great! Maybe we'll be able to go someday and you can give me a personalized tour pamphlet or something!

Erin said...

i miss kauai. way to live it all up before you leave. james and i still cry about leaving hawaii...year and a half later and it doesn't get easier!

Kim said...

That makes me want to see all of the Hawaiian islands someday. I love the "part of your world" pic and the silhouette pics. Kauai looks so beautiful!