Friday, April 10, 2009

Take 3

Things are winding down here in Hawaii. Yesterday was my last day at work :( and today is Rob's last day of finals :). We've sold almost everything and are starting to empty out our apt.

I went to the dentist last Friday to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist told me, "Well, I need to see you one more time before you move because you have 2 cavities." Boooo! So today I'm going to get those filled.

Joy.

I used to be so proud of my teeth but now I think I'm up to 6 cavities.

This brings me to the title of this post.

I am taking 3 cavities with me from Hawaii.
Rob is taking 3 scars.





What will you be taking when you leave Hawaii or wherever you live?

The good news is I've been flossing everyday for a week.

Yay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time, I mailed my Dad a package of my stuff that I didn't have room for on the airplane when I went home for summer and there was a LIVE cockroach in it? He got the surprise of his life when he opened it!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

well, at least you'll be taking things from hawaii that will never go away: memories, scars, and filled cavities. :) way to go.

Crystal & Brandon said...

Was it so sad to say bye to Kevin? Whats next for you guys?

Kim said...

When do you have time to go back to the dentist? When I went last month I didn't have any cavities! And I hadn't been for a year. Can't wait to see what new scars Rob will get in Disneyland!