During our last week Shanae took pictures of us, and here is one sample.
Living in Hawaii has been the greatest two years of our lives. We were able to truly live in paradise. Rob didn't get a chance to appreciate "paradise" till after he graduated because all he ever knew was school, work, and church. Our next post will be a blog of things we did during our last week in Hawaii, so you can see how beautiful it was. We could not have asked for better weather for all of our activities. We are going to miss all of the friends that we have made, and are grateful for a family's kindness to take us in and give us a place to stay for 10 days while we were homeless.
We landed safely in Los Angeles on Monday and are now staying in Ventura with the Biglers. We are enjoying catching up with them and their cute little baby Aubree. We are headed out to go kayaking and on a picnic today. Ventura, California is beautiful!

6 comments:
Hope everything turns out wonderfully! Miss you 2!
MISS YOU
YAY! Love ventura!!!! & the BIGlers!
hey, call me! you can stay here, too...if you want..heard dland was in the future
I still remember when you told me you guys were moving to Hawaii. I can't believe your 2 years there are over. I'm sure you have great memories to take with you. I'm so glad we got to visit you before you left. Oh, and I checked out the pics on Shanae's blog and they are soo good! You guys look great!
Hey,
I know I might not have told you this Rob, but THANK YOU for all you've done for the ward and for TVA! You're awesome, both of you are awesome! Take care and God bless you until we meet again.
Vai
First of all, congrats to Rob on his graduating!
I wish you guys the best in this next step and hope all goes well!
Take care :)
Post a Comment