Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hau'ula Hike

3 weeks ago Rob and I decided to go hike the Hau'ula Loop Trail. We stopped and invited Katelyn and Brandon who live right by there and we had a fun time with them. It was an easy and pretty hike.
The Ko'olau Mountains
I found an easy way to carry my water.
So pretty!
View from the top

Look who has also hiked there...We had to leave our mark too. I hope it lasts for a while.

That night we went with Rose and Jess to Cholo's in Haleiwa. I thought it was pretty good food. I miss eating Mexican food!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We have very similar pictures from when we did that hike. This brought back good memories. Love the way you carried your water- very funny!

Brooke said...

i missed it too!!!! the mexican food! if you need some other good places to go we found them all-- i think!!!