I was tagged by Kim to take pictures of certain things and to do it right away (before cleaning up- ha ha, yeah right). So here we go...
1. The kitchen sink: I love having a sink with 2 sides now.

2. Laundry room: This is the laundromat for our complex so I don't have to worry about keeping it clean.

3. The toilet: Pretty nice...for a toilet

4. Inside the fridge: I'll admit this picture is a little old. Now our fridge is almost empty.

5. What is your spouse doing right now? Rob is always walking out the door to go do his RA duties.

6. Favorite shoes: Slippers are a necessity in Hawaii and these are comfortable and cheap

7. Favorite room: I love my everyday activities but my favorite time of the day is when I get to climb into bed and sleep! This room is also where our air conditioner is located-another bonus.

8. Your Closet: We just moved to this apt not too long ago so everything is still in the right place. Plus it's a small closet so there's not much to mess up.

9. Dream Vacation: Tahiti-I love the scenery, seclusion, and the dancing!

My other dream vacation is to go to Disney World. I've never been to d-world or land. If we went though, I would want to spend 2 weeks there so we can see
everything. That's why it's a dream.

10. Self-Portrait:

Well, there you go. I tag Ashlyn, Shanae, Leah, Kelsy, Mia, Kareena, Kaleen & anyone else who wants to play along. Have fun!
6 comments:
What a cool tag, Everything looks so nice, I agree I don't know if I can do that with out it being clean:) I will do it though.
I love your hair! I will get on this tag as soon as I can...
Jana, you're beautiful! Nice self-portrait! :)
I'm glad you finally got around to doing this post. I'm sure you're just so happy to have a bed that you don't have to fold up into the wall every morning. You look cute!
k fine! give me a sec & I'll do it. Except I am gonna wait til Matt finishes his shower before I snap what he's doing . . . Your apt looks huge compared to the old one.
Wa-Hoo! I love being tagged!! This is a good one. I'll try to do it soon - not sure how it will work (what with not having a home) but I WANT to do it - so one of these days you will see it on my blog. Thanks!That's so great that you are in a one bedroom - how nice to finally have a bit more space! Looks great!
P.S. LOVE your hair and your glasses - so stink'm cute!
Post a Comment