Wednesday, August 20, 2008
New Haircut
On July 26 I did something I haven't done for 9 years: cut my hair to my shoulders. I needed a change and I was sick of my hair being so heavy and all over me. Plus, I was hoping it would make me look a little older. When I was working at the high school I had several teachers and students ask me what grade I was, where my hall pass was, etc. I'm 23! I wanted it to be a little longer but you know how hair stylists always go shorter than you want. I asked for about 4 inches and she took off about 6 or 8. I was really pleased with the result though. It is much easier and faster to style. Do you think it makes me look older?
When I look at these pictures I miss my long hair. Who knows, maybe I'll grow it out again. It grows pretty fast. But for now, I'm enjoying short, sassy hair!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I think you look GREAT!!! I really like it.
Love it...you look so hip! And yes Older! It is sooooo cute!
Yay! I love it! You look so grown up. Maybe I should cut mine too.
I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIRCUT I THINK IT LOOKS HOT!!!
your hair is so adorable! I loved it long, but it's so exciting with the new stylish haircut. Enjoy it!
Hey your hair cut is so cute! I am going to cut my hair sometime next week!
i love it! its adorable!
Hey sissy, we like your short sassy hair cut! Looks good. Not sure if it makes you look younger, but it looks good.
wow Jana, it looks awesome! it does make you look older, it's very sophisticated. way cute though! and i think the length looks good on ya too!
Way CUTe!! And it definitely makes you look older! I love it!
Looks good Jana. Was your hair like "bear fur"? I cut mine like 3 weeks ago and it's thick again. miss you guys...
Yes - most definitly older in a very GOOD, sofisticated way. You look beautiful!!!!!!
Post a Comment